Runway Recap: Makeup at Vivienne Tam Fall 2016
Get The Look: Makeup – Wide awake, raw and wind-burnt beauty with a sprinkling of flirty freckles.
1. Start by taking a makeup wipe and exfoliating the skin to reveal a fresh complexion.
3. Apply Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow to give skin a fresh and illuminating appeal.
4. Follow with Armani Luminous Silk Foundation to give the skin a glowing, natural finish.
5. Neutralize the lid and apply Charlotte Tilbury white eye pencil to the inner corner of the eye.
6. Buff a generous amount of Stowaway Blush into the apples of cheek, up the temple and across the nose and brow bone.
7. Brows and lashes should feel natural and full. Make sure to curl lashes and apply a light, flirty coat of mascara.
8. Finish with a spray of freckles across the bridge of the nose and cheeks.