Get The Look: Olivia Wilde’s Braided Updo
Olivia Wilde complemented her gorgeous grecian gown with a romantic braid-embellished bun. Follow these tips from our Creative Director, Giovanni Vaccaro, to recreate the whimsical updo.
1. (This look works best on day-old hair.) Create texture using a one-inch curling iron, wrapping large sections around the barrel and leaving the ends out
2. Use a comb to create a deep side part.
3. Take the front section of hair and create a french braid on the same side of the deep part.
4. Take the bottom section of hair below the crown and create a low side ponytail on the opposite side of the part.
5. Braid the ponytail and then twist everything together and pin in a clean bun.
9. Finish with Elnet hairspray and Kerastase Shine Spray.