Runway Recap: Barely-There Beauty at Erin Fetherston Spring 2017
Keyed by our Director of Makeup, Kelli J. Bartlett, the makeup look at Erin Fetherston’s Spring/Summer 2017 runway show was all about that dewy, natural glow. Complementing the earthy, ethereal elegance of the collection, makeup had that low-maintenance, lived-in look. Follow Kelli’s tips to recreate the look below:
-Start with Skyn Iceland Beauty Balm and refreshing under eye treatment to achieve that spa skin appeal.
– Create enhancement of natural contours using deeper shades of the CC Cream applied in the same manner.
– Brows should be bushy and natural using Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Brows Brow Gel.
– Eyes are all about an earthy-toned matte cream. Use a matte bronzer to draw out the matte contour of the crease and undereye.
– Top lashes should be soft and feathery and bottom lashes are bare. We used It Cosmetics Tightline Full Lash Length Mascara.
– Lips should be well hydrated and natural.
– For an extra glow, use Skyn Iceland Arctic Face Oil around the orbital bone, bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow.