Glam Crush: Susanna Quinn’s Fall Favorites
With October flying by, the time is now to transition your closet and cosmetics case, taking inspo from fall trends and seasonal staples. With sweater and bootie season in full swing, we sat down with one of our favorite DC Glambassadors, Susanna Quinn, to discuss all things Autumn. Both a style and beauty maven, Quinn shares her latest obsessions, from shoe to shadow (and cleaning product too)!
1) I am loving the Rock T-shirts that seem to be making a come back. I wore my Who tee to a party over College parent’s weekend. They are comfy and perfect with jeans or paired with black pants and a blazer. I love this Rolling Stones one!
2) Chantecaille Mermaid Eye Color in Hematite. This color is so pretty and works on everyone. I use my middle finger to dab a little on my eye lid, followed with an ultra fine eyeliner brush to apply under my eye for a beautiful but subtle smoky stare.
3) My splurge obsession this fall is this Alexander Wang bootie. They are unusual and look amazing with a skirt or skinny pants.
4) We stayed in a beach house this summer and I loved the way it smelled! I tracked down the Fabuloso cleaning solution which they used, ordered it and everyone who comes into my house is now buying it.
5) Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder is the best! It gives skin a really nice glow without being too thick.
6) Some of my favorite staples are from H&M. Long skirts are back and this leopard one is so comfy and reasonable – pair it with Golden Goose sneakers or booties.
7) I love almost every single Veronica Beard design, and they have amazing fall jackets and dresses.
8) I found this Kerisma sweater at a little store in Connecticut this summer. It’s so reasonably priced, soft and cozy for fall.